1. In General
The COMPANY, complying with the provisions of the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data and the relevant Greek legislation (as amended and in force), processes the personal data that are communicated to it with the utmost care, ensuring, in any case, the their protection and privacy.
The USER can browse the website without being asked for any personal information by the COMPANY, unless explicitly informed in advance by the COMPANY. The COMPANY collects personal data that are disclosed to it when the USER registers in its services, as well as when it proceeds to an order as an unregistered USER. In any case, this is information necessary for the execution of the online sale and informing of the USER about it.
2. When Information is collected
The COMPANY collects five types of information about users: (1) information provided by the USER during registration as a REGISTERED USER, (2) information provided by the user in order to execute his order by the COMPANY, (3) information that the user provides to participations in competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives for activation of telephone and internet services, (5) information that the user gives when connecting through another platform (ios, android applications, Facebook, Google). When filling out any order form on the website, the USER will be asked to submit his full name, address, postal code of his area, e-mail address, telephone number, details and payment method of the order. Additionally, more specific information may be requested, such as shipping – delivery details of an order, invoicing details (name, address, profession, VAT, Tax Office) or details about the offer you have requested. The COMPANY makes use of the information you provide during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you (i) regarding the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by the COMPANY (iv) special offers of the COMPANY, (v) receipt of gifts after a lottery of a competition.
You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from the COMPANY by sending your request via e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each processing of an order requires the collection of your personal information for the delivery or the placing of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which proof of identification of the legal holder is required for the first time and only, is ensured in each case by the electronic environment of the respective Bank. It is not explicitly clarified that the COMPANY does not have access to the details of the credit card used by the USER. Any other supporting document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer, remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the competent department of the COMPANY. The submission of the personal data by the USER means that he consents to the use of these data by the employees of the COMPANY for the reasons mentioned above. The COMPANY requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its users-customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can the COMPANY share with others the personal data of the USER without his prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels.
3. Use of the data
4. Use of data for advertising purposes
In order to continuously improve and enhance the COMPANY’s services, marketing messages related to the COMPANY, which may be of interest to the USER, may be sent to the USER. The USER can select the types of communications he wants to receive at any time by updating his e-mail preferences. The sending of an sms to the mobile phone number, which has been declared during the order by the USER, is done in order to inform him about the progress of his order.
The COMPANY will not use the USER’s data for advertising purposes, unless he has given its prior express and free consent. As regards existing customers, the COMPANY may use the email address it has received from the USER in the context of an already existing customer relationship to provide marketing materials related to similar products or services that he has previously requested, used or maybe he is interested in.
The USER can unsubscribe at any time or through his account to choose whether or not he wants to receive advertising / promotional material via email or sms. It can also oppose this use at the time of collection and whenever it sends a message. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, the USER is invited to follow the instructions in the email he receives.
5. Legal obligations
The COMPANY may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing a loss, fraud, or any other misuse of its services and information systems. It may also use the USER ‘s personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or exercise our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
The COMPANY can collect identification information of the USER of the website by using certain technologies such as cookies. Cookies are small files (text files), which are sent and stored on the hard drive of the website’s USER, allowing websites such as this one to run smoothly and without technical anomalies, to collect multiple USER options, to identify frequent users, to facilitate their access to it, and to collect data to improve the content of the website. Cookies in no way cause damage to the users’ computers, neither to the files that are kept in them. Cookies are used by the COMPANY to provide information to the USER, to process orders and also allow advertising and educational content related to his interests and needs to be presented to him. They are absolutely necessary in order for the website to function properly and smoothly, while it is explicitly stated that they do not take any knowledge of any document or file from the USER’s computer.
- a. Necessary Cookies, which are necessary for the proper operation of the website and the execution of its basic functions, while without them the COMPANY cannot offer proper operation of the website.
- b. Functionality cookies, which remember the USER’s preferences when browsing the website, so that the COMPANY can suggest the appropriate products based on the USER’s needs.
- c. Performance cookies The performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow to the COMPANY to see which pages are visited most often by the USERS, or they inform it if users encounter any problems while navigating etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor, as the information is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. They are used only to improve the way the website works.
- d. Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads more relevant to the USER and his interests. They are also used to send advertisments or offers that best meet his needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help the COMPANY in measuring the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns.
- e. Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable the COMPANY to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of the website, thus constantly improving the experience offered to USERS.
The website may use Google Analytics features for display advertisements (e.g., repetitive marketing, Google display Network reports etc.). Using Advertisement Settings [click HERE], USERS can be excluded from Google Analytics for display advertisements and customize Google Display Network advertisements.
Third-party advertisers and other enterprises with which the COMPANY cooperates may use their own Cookies to collect information about the activities of USERS on this website. These Cookies are not controlled by the COMPANY.
This website may include links or hyperlinks to websites that are not part of the COMPANY. These websites may have their own terms for the protection of personal data for which the COMPANY is in no way responsible.
7. Processing of children’s personal data
The Company will not collect or process children’s personal data that are under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with the applicable law. If we realize that a child’s personal data were accidentally collected, we will delete these data without undue delay.
8. Sensitive data processing
In some cases, the COMPANY may process specific categories of personal data relating to the USER (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data are defined as personal data revealing racial or national origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying an individual, health or sex life or sexual orientation. For example, it may process sensitive data that the USER has made public. It may also process sensitive data, where appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. It may also process the sensitive data of the USER if he has freely given his prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
9. Correction, Modification, or Deletion of Information
The website allows and encourages its USERS to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information provided. If the USER chooses to delete an information, the website will act to delete this information from the COMPANY’s files immediately. For the protection and security of the USER, the website will try to make sure that the person making the changes is the same person with the USER. To access, change, or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to make any query contact the website by phone at 2310 385 880 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Please note that the COMPANY will do everything possible to protect the personal data of USERS, but the protection of their passwords on the website also depends on them.
10. The rights of USERS
As a data subject, the USER has specific legal rights relating to the personal data collected from him. The COMPANY will respect his rights and deal adequately with his concerns. The following list contains information about the legal rights of the USER resulting from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw a consent: Where personal data are processed on the basis of the consent of the USER, he may withdraw his consent at any time.
- Right of correction: The USER may ask the COMPANY to correct the personal data concerning him. The COMPANY makes reasonable efforts to retain the personal data in its possession or control and used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to it. The USER also has the ability to check and correct his personal data by entering his personal account.
- Right of restriction: The USER may ask the COMPANY to limit the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- (i) If he questions the accuracy of personal data for the period when that accuracy needs to be verified.
- (ii) If the processing is illegal and the USER requests the restriction of the processing instead of the deletion of his personal data.
- (iii) If the COMPANY no longer needs his personal data, but the USER needs them to support, pursue or defend legal claims.
- (iv) If the USER objects to the processing for the period during which the COMPANY verifies whether its legitimate interests prevail over his.
- Right of access: The USER may request information about personal data held by the COMPANY about him, including information on the categories of personal data in his possession or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected (if not directly from the USER), and to whom they have been disclosed, as appropriate. The USER may obtain from the COMPANY free of charge a copy of the personal data it keeps for him. The COMPANY reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy requested.
- Portability right: At the request of the USER, the COMPANY will transfer his data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on the consent of the USER or is necessary for the execution of a contract. Instead of the USER receiving a copy of his personal data, he may ask the COMPANY to transfer the data to another controller, who will be indicated directly by the USER.
- Right to deletion: The USER may ask the COMPANY to delete his personal data in the following cases:
- (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- (ii) the USER has the right to object to further processing of his personal data and exercises it;
- (iii) processing is carried out on the basis of the consent of the USER, he withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- (iv) your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary;
- (v) for the compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing by the COMPANY;
- (vi) in particular for the legal obligations to fulfil a duty and
- (vii) to support, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Right of opposition: The USER may object, at any time, to the processing of his personal data due to his particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on his own consent but on a legitimate interest of the COMPANY or on the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case, the COMPANY will no longer process the personal data of the USER, unless it can prove compelling legitimate reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If the USER opposes to the processing, he should specify whether he wishes to delete his personal data or limit the processing by the COMPANY.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable confidentiality law, the USER may file a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where he resides or where the alleged infringement occurred.
11. Special remarks:
- Time period: The COMPANY will try to satisfy any relevant request of the USER within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of the request.
- Limitation of access: In some cases the COMPANY may not be able to provide access to all or some of the USER’s personal data under legislative provisions. If he refuses the USER’s request for access, it will inform him about the reason for this refusal.
- Non-identification: In some cases, the COMPANY may not be able to search the USER’s personal data because of the identifiers he provides in its application. In such cases, where the COMPANY cannot identify the USER as a data subject, it is unable to comply with his request and to execute its legal rights as described in this article, unless it is provided by the USER with additional information enabling his identification.
- Exercise of the legal rights of the USER: In order for the USER to exercise his legal rights, please contact in writing by email. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Retention of your personal data
In general, the Company will delete the personal data collected from the USER if no longer necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were originally collected. However, we may ask from the USER to store your personal data for a longer period of time due to applicable legislation.
The USER may address questions on the subject of data protection and any requests for the exercise of your legal rights to the data controller in email@example.com.